Volunteer with KATC
Some of our needs are:
- Clerical skills: filing, answering phones, make phone calls to clients, data entry, scanning documents.
- Organizational skills: researching equipment information and inputting to data base, labeling shelves to identify specific locations for equipment, keeping the center clutter free.
- Construction skills: Building a cabinet for storage, building a desk for reception, creating a storage that will serve as a display as well.
- Help us call local businesses to request donations of gift certificates and prizes for drawings for our various efforts in the community.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Receive valuable experience when you work with various organizations and individuals to help us recruit and utilize long term and special project volunteers.
To volunteer with us, please fill out our volunteer application.